We want to feel good at work – after all, we spend most of the day together. What we value:
- Openness – We cultivate a constructive and open corporate culture. We see feedback as a chance to improve ourselves and to eliminate any possible grievances as quickly as possible.
- Engagement – We value self-responsible action and own ideas. We help each other and share our knowledge internally (for example in so called “Brown Bag Ses-sions”).
- Continuous Learning – We are constantly evolving, since especially in the technical area standstill always means a step backwards. For this reason, we also support and promote professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance – A well-leveled work-life balance is important to us. Business trips are usually limited to a minimum and we don’t measure performance in terms of overtime.
- Humour and Team Spirit – We work dedicated, goal-oriented and with a lot of humor. The doors are usually open, since personal exchange means a lot to us. Thus, we need team players at PONTON and no lone fighters.